We Love The American Defense Secretary

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Do you bear any responsibility for what has gone wrong in Iraq?

Oh, this is a question that gets asked every time there's a press conference. You know, give me all your sevens. Tell us what you've done wrong. Why do we have to keep going through this? Of course I bear responsibility; my Lord, I'm secretary of Defense. Write it down, quote it. You can bank it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Indicted Plagiarist said...

Rummy's got personal escape plan for getting out of Iraq. He'll just escapegoat out.

Sat Oct 21, 07:28:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home